Bill Pullman on Indepencence Day Sequels



ComicBookMovie reports an update from Bill Pullman himself on the much waited-for Independence Day sequels. The actor stated: " [They might start shooting] within a year, yeah, something like that I guess. I worried about taking this part because it’s heating up".


Regarding the possible return of Will Smith, Bill said that "The Will Smith part of it may be ongoing but I think there's strategies for both. I like what I have to do in both of them. I'm not in an old age home in a wheelchair being wheeled out for one more moment. It's a very interesting conception of what happens to Whitmore between then and when it picks back up."


Pullman also does not "hold his breath" for the project due to its difficulty in development -- and possible fall into production hell. He himself defined it as 'plagued'.

No comments:

Post a Comment